TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - My two cents:
People Seeking Info

Subject My two cents:

Posted by T(Seattle) on March 10, 2016 at 8:52 PM
  This message has been viewed 775 times.

In Reply To TwinZ finally posted widebody pics posted by BlackholeZ on March 10, 2016 at 01:58 PM

Message The more you deviate from the original appearance from either the exact Barbie car Ridley Scott put on 35mm for the Superbowl or the SMZ that Stillen created, the worse of a response you will get from anyone with "a lot" of hits.

But, I doubt you care what other people think.

My two cents: Your car belongs in a Fast and Furious remake set in a retro mid-1990s film with a Japanese gangster in the passenger seat and a Hollywood starlet driving him around. They switch seats back and forth at stop lights like a fire drill.

I would shoot it on 65mm/70mm and do however many scenes you can in IMAX. But road shots are difficult with such a large format.

I would pay the $15 admission price and that's the only way I'll ever pay to see another F&F flick. There's at least one cinematographer in Hollywood with the skill to do the whole thing in IMAX, but I won't name him for free.

F&F minus-1. Before "BS" and "DT"...get it?

At least then you will get some professional shots for other people to critique.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.